9 May 2012

Update 5.9.12

In regards to this post, I have a few things to say:

I will most likely not be reviewing each individual book in The Mortal Instruments series because in order to do them justice, I would have to go back and re-read them right now. However, I have at least twelve books in my line-up of books to read and am looking forward to getting to those.

So here's what will happen:


  • I will do a review on The Mortal Instruments series (so far). It will be my overall thoughts on the series as well as what I think will happen in the final book. Expect spoilers. Lots of spoilers.
  • I will not review Divergent or Clockwork Angel. When Clockwork Princess is released next year I will do a review of the entire The Infernal Devices series with heavy emphasis on Clockwork Princess. Assuming I still have this blog by then, but never say never, right?
  • My next book review, after The Mortal Instruments series (so far) will be Immortal City.
  • I will continue reviewing books
Here's a look at some of the books I'll be reading soon which I will be reviewing when I am finished:
(In no particular order)
  1. Immortal City by Scott Speer
  2. Fever by Dee Shulman
  3. Hallowed and Unearthly (most likely a combined review as well as predictions for the third in the series) by Cynthia Hand
  4. A combined review of Sherrilyn Kenyon's Chronicles of Nick series (only the first three are out, so this review will probably include my thoughts for the next book(s)).
  5. A combined review of Scott Westerfeld's Uglies series, unless I change my mind and review them individually.
And again, I do take review requests. So check out my page on that and see what I've read on my Goodreads.
:)

0 comments:

Leave a comment...

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment and for sharing your thoughts! Feel free to link me to your blog as well so I can return the comment love :)