21 Apr 2012

Slacking

So with school and work swallowing up my days, I've found very little time to write, much less add reviews to here. I have been reading, so no worries about that, I just have not found the time to sit and write a review, especially when I've wanted to get my hands on the next book. And with the next book always right there on my bookshelf (let's just say I've spent more money on pleasure reading books than college textbooks), it's been all too easy.
But!
Yes, there is a but, but it is a friendly but, I promise you.
I am out of school now and I have many books I want to review.

So, without further ado, here is a list of the books I will be soon reviewing (in no particular order):

  • The Immortal Rules by Julie Kagawa
  • Insurgent by Veronica Roth
  • Clockwork Prince by Cassandra Clare
  • City of Lost Souls by Cassandra Clare
And I feel I should review the first of the series whose sequels I stated above that I will be reviewing, so look out for these possible reviews:
  • City of Bones by Cassandra Clare
  • Divergent by Veronica Roth
  • Clockwork Angel by Cassandra Clare
Oh dear, that's at least seven books I'm committing to reviewing here. Well, I cannot take it back now! It's posted on here. And do, do yell at me if I slack again. My guilt has no limits, haha.

0 comments:

Leave a comment...

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment and for sharing your thoughts! Feel free to link me to your blog as well so I can return the comment love :)