22 Sept 2012

My Book Shelf Tour

I finally did one!
Here is a twenty-six minute video tour of my bookshelf complete with mini-ramblings about each book where I meant to say what they were about but ended up just saying 'this is a really good book.' 'This one is also really good.' etc. Haha.

If you have any  book recommendations for me based on the books I already own and love, leave them in the comments below!
And if you want me to review any of the books I've read, let me know that as well. Sometimes I just can't decide.

Happy reading, and link me to your bookshelves! I'd love to see what books we have in common and hear your recommendations. :)

0 comments:

Leave a comment...

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment and for sharing your thoughts! Feel free to link me to your blog as well so I can return the comment love :)