24 Oct 2012

Waiting on Wednesday #9

"Waiting on" Wednesday is a weekly blogger meme started by Breaking the Spine. If you want to check this meme out at its origin and particpate, just click here.
Every time I read the blurb for this one, I squeal a little and bounce a lot. I CANNOT WAIT.


Title: Requiem
Author: Lauren Oliver
Series: Delirium trilogy

Blurb:
Now an active member of the resistance, Lena has been transformed. The nascent rebellion that was under way in Pandemonium has ignited into an all-out revolution in Requiem, and Lena is at the center of the fight. 
After rescuing Julian from a death sentence, Lena and her friends fled to the Wilds. But the Wilds are no longer a safe haven—pockets of rebellion have opened throughout the country, and the government cannot deny the existence of Invalids. Regulators now infiltrate the borderlands to stamp out the rebels, and as Lena navigates the increasingly dangerous terrain, her best friend, Hana, lives a safe, loveless life in Portland as the fiancée of the young mayor. Requiem is told from both Lena’s and Hana’s points of view. The two girls live side by side in a world that divides them until, at last, their stories converge.

I'm not sure what part of this book I am more excited for: the anticipated conclusion or the fact that it's told from Lena AND Hana's point of view. Also, the cliffhanger we were left with in Pandemonium (read my full review of Pandemonium here) was absolutely brilliant.

I can't believe we still have to wait until March 5th, 2013 for this one. Thankfully there are other books to read in between to keep our minds off the wait, huh?

So what books are you guys waiting on this week? Link me in the comments!

0 comments:

Leave a comment...

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment and for sharing your thoughts! Feel free to link me to your blog as well so I can return the comment love :)