17 Oct 2012

Waiting on Wednesday #8

"Waiting on" Wednesday is a weekly blogger meme started by Breaking the Spine. If you want to check this meme out at its origin and particpate, just click here.

I have seen arcs of this lovely floating around the bloggersphere, and it is the book I am anxiously waiting on this week.


Title: Prodigy
Author: Marie Lu
Series: Legend

Blurb:
June and Day make their way to Las Vegas where they join the rebel Patriot group and become involved in an assassination plot against the Elector in hopes of saving the Republic.
The blurb is small for this one, but I could not be more excited! Legend is one of my favourites that I have read this year, so I cannot wait to read the sequel.

Fun Fact: It was originally titled 'Patriot'

Prodigy is due out on January 29th, 2013. I will certainly be visiting the bookstore that day to get my hands on a copy.

2 comments:

  1. The terrible person that I am, I still need to read Legend =[

    Thanks for stopping by my WoW

    Teresa @ Readers Live A Thousand Lives

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment and for sharing your thoughts! Feel free to link me to your blog as well so I can return the comment love :)