(Top Ten Tuesday is a weekly book meme hosted by The Broke and the Bookish. To join in on this weekly meme, visit the blog here)
Top Ten Books What Will Make You SwoonI'm not really a swooner, but do internally squeal and wish very hard for some romantic book moments to happen irl. These are the top ten books with those moments.
1. Clockwork Angel (or rather, the entire Infernal Devices trilogy) by Cassandra Clare
2. Fangirl by Rainbow Rowell
3. Unravel Me by Tahereh Mafi
4. Boy Meets Moy by David Levithan
5. The Collector by Victoria Scott
6. Unearthly by Cynthia Hand
7. Pandemonium by Lauren Oliver
8. Tight Knit by Allie Brennan
Just... Lachlan. All right, maybe he wouldn't appreciate being called swoon-worthy, but we don't have to tell him.
9. Switched/Torn/Ascend (Trylle trilogy) by Amanda Hocking
It's a series, so it counts as one. I mean... Loki.
10. Iron Knight by Julie Kagawa
I'm more of a Puck fan myself, but I can't deny a more swoon-worthy performance than Ash's declaration to Meghan, and everything he goes through to be with her.