3 Oct 2012

Waiting on Wednesday #7

"Waiting on" Wednesday is a weekly blogger meme started by Breaking the Spine. If you want to check this meme out at its origin and particpate, just click here.

I know I haven't been updating lately, and I apologise deeply for that. Been really busy, but I'm going to post this because I'd hate to miss a week! Please bear with me, guys.

This week I am waiting on the final installment of the Matched trilogy by Ally Condie.


Blurb:

Cassia faces the ultimate choices in the long-anticipated conclusion to the "New York Times" bestselling Matched Trilogy After leaving Society and desperately searching for the Rising--and each other--Cassia and Ky have found what they were looking for, but at the cost of losing each other yet again: Cassia has been assigned to work for the Rising from within Society, while Ky has been stationed outside its borders. But nothing is as predicted, and all too soon the veil lifts and things shift once again. In this gripping conclusion to the #1 "New York Times" bestselling Matched Trilogy, Cassia will reconcile the difficulties of challenging a life too confining, seeking a freedom she never dreamed possible, and honoring a love she cannot live without.

Reached comes out November 13th of this year (2012 for any of you who are time-travelling). AND I CANNOT WAIT. I love Ally Condie's writing style, and I cannot wait to find out what happens in this book. There are so many ends that need to be tied up and though I have my theories, I cannot wait to see how Ally Condie ties up this trilogy.

So what are you guys waiting on this week?

1 comments:

  1. I am not a huge fan of this series, especially Crossed, kinda felt like it dragged. But I am interested enough to keep reading and I am very curious as to how everything is going to fall into place. Nice pick!

    Thanks for stopping by My WoW

    Teresa @ Readers Live A Thousand Lives

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment and for sharing your thoughts! Feel free to link me to your blog as well so I can return the comment love :)