15 Nov 2012

Wishlist Wednesday #3

Wishlist Wednesday is a blogger meme hosted at Pen to Paper where bloggers feature the books on their wishlists. You can join in on the hop over at Pen to Paper's blog by clicking here.
I first want to apologise for the lack of posts as of recently. I'm in the middle of NaNoWriMo and I've fallen behind, so I've been writing my novel more than I have been writing blog posts (as I'm sure you have all been able to see). I do have two reviews coming up, one being The Lost Prince and the other being The Forsaken. I just need to find time to finish both reviews. I'll try to get one up before the weekend, but I don't want to make any promises. To all those doing NaNo, keep up the great work!
Now onto the regularly scheduled meme Wednesday.


Since she'd been on the outside, she'd survived an Aether storm, she'd had a knife held to her throat, and she'd seen men murdered. This was worse.

Exiled from her home, the enclosed city of Reverie, Aria knows her chances of surviving in the outer wasteland - known as The Death Shop - are slim. If the cannibals don't get her, the violent, electrified energy storms will. She's been taught that the very air she breathes can kill her. Then Aria meets an Outsider named Perry. He's wild - a savage - and her only hope of staying alive.

A hunter for his tribe in a merciless landscape, Perry views Aria as sheltered and fragile - everything he would expect from a Dweller. But he needs Aria's help too; she alone holds the key to his redemption. Opposites in nearly every way, Aria and Perry must accept each other to survive. Their unlikely alliance forges a bond that will determine the fate of all who live under the never sky.

I KNOW!
How crazy is it that I have not yet read this book? It has been on my list for a while, but I just have not gotten around to picking it up. With the second one due out at the beginning of January, I guess I need to hurry it up, huh?

Have you read Under the Never Sky by Veronica Rossi yet? What did you think? How crazy is it that I don't have this one on my shelf yet?
Let me know in the comments (but no spoilers, please!) :)

0 comments:

Leave a comment...

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment and for sharing your thoughts! Feel free to link me to your blog as well so I can return the comment love :)